Opeth - Watershed

Within the last 4 years I have been hearing the name Opeth being thrown around between metal heads talking about how awesome this band is. I know this cause I am someone who has been throwing the name Opeth to friends for a band to check out that never dissapoints. There latest release Watershed is still another example of the band never disappointing.

Even with replacing Peter Lindgren with Fredrik Ã…kesson and Martin Lopez with Martin "Axe" Axenrot, the band is able to maintain there progressive sound that they have developed. I admit with these changes I was not expecting the record to be as good as it is. I actaully thought the album could possibly suck but I was wrong. This CD was very melodic/heavy. IF you talk to someone who has never heard Opeth and want them to check out a album they should be given a copy of Watershed to rock out to. I hope this band has no more band changes and progressive further.

Photobucket

Track List:
1. Coil
2. Heir Apparent
3. The Lotus Eater
4. Burden
5. Porcelain Heart
6. Hessian Peel
7. Hex Omega

Myspace
Official Site





Roadrunner Records

No comments:

Post a Comment