Dommin - Love Is Gone

So Dommin, the newly signed band to Roadrunner Records (Opeth, Killswitch Engage, Megadeth), is releasing there first record ever. At first when I saw the picture of the band I kinda guessed it was gonna be some lame gothic band with a bunch of electronic sounds, I WAS WRONG. This is a great rock band that sounds like Morrissey joining Alkaline Trio and taking them out of that "emo" image. I would actaully like to see that mix be made, O wait I did its called Dommin.

Everything on the record is very simple and it definitly works for them. There first single "My Heart, Your Hands" is a song I catch myself humming once in awhile along with the song "Without End". I would definitly recommend this album to anyone who wants to listen to some Rock N Roll and do not want to deal with whiney or screaming vocals. I see big things for this band and even though this record is not officially in stores yet, I am already waiting for a second record.

I give this record 7/10

Photobucket
Release: May 12, 2009
Myspace
Official Site



Roadrunner Records

No comments:

Post a Comment